Start strong for a better future posters
- Dietary diversity (Kaduna) 4 MB Download PDF
- Dietary diversity (Lagos) 318 KB Download PDF
- Exclusive breastfeeding (Kaduna) 6 MB Download PDF
- Exclusive breastfeeding (Lagos) 1 MB Download PDF
- Early initiation of breastfeeding (Kaduna) 4 MB Download PDF
- Early initiation of breastfeeding (Lagos) 830 KB Download PDF
To further improvements in the health and well-being of Nigeria’s children, A&T, the Government of Nigeria, and communication partner McCann, launched an infant and young child feeding (IYCF) multimedia campaign in Kaduna and Lagos States. The campaign (Start Strong for a Better Future) features traditional media spots, posters, pamphlets, messages shared through social media influencers, and targeted outreach materials such as sermon guides for religious leaders. Campaign themes focus on the importance of early initiation of breastfeeding, exclusive breastfeeding, and dietary diversity.